Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: where do you watch the games from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    where do you watch the games from?

    do you sit in the stands? yes I do

    do you stand at the fence?

    are you on the sidelines?

    are you playing?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where do you watch the games from?

    its a mixture between standin at the fence and sittin in the stands...mostly the fence tho...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where do you watch the games from?

    50 yd line. Unless some old fart gets the seat I've sat in for the last 11 years, then I sit somewhere along the 45's.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where do you watch the games from?

    Normally from the field. Occasionally the stands.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where do you watch the games from?

    Ah it all depends if see anyone I know.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where do you watch the games from?

    depends for me too, but its usually standing at the fence
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where do you watch the games from?

    at coeburn games usually at the 45 yard line
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #8
    Inactive Member Veritas's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2002
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where do you watch the games from?

    Depends...Start in the stands, but when the game gets tight, I head for the fence as close to the action as I can get screaming my head off.

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: where do you watch the games from?

    Playing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •